Walgreen Drug Stores
Charles R. Walgreen Sr. purchased the Chicago drugstore in 1901 where he had worked as a pharmacist — and that started the Walgreen chain. His energy and enthusiasm soon led to new ideas and ambitious expansion. For example, he manufactured his own line of drug products to ensure high quality and low prices. Now customers have all the modern conveniences, and a wide variety of products and services, at their fingertips in the Walgreens chain.
- Hours: Store: Daily, 8am - 10pm. Pharmacy: Daily, 10am - 6pm.
- Founding Date: 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Pharmacy drive-thru
- Features: Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Newspapers/magazines, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Daily, 10am - 6 pm
- Part of a chain: Yes