St. Brigid Church
Situated in the village of Thornton on Plainfield Street, St. Brigid was originally a mission of St. Ann's Church of Cranston. The mission was transferred to St. Anthony's Church in 1909, and in 1914 the cornerstone for the current church was laid. Rev. Robert A. Rochon now serves as pastor of the parish.
- Fax: (401) 944-0306
- Hours: Mass: Mon - Thu, 7:30am; Sat, 5pm; Sun, 8am; 10am. Confession: Sat, 4pm and by appointment.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1915
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Catholic
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Youth programs