Abramco Komor is one of Rhode Island's oldest children's jewelry manufacturers. Abramco was purchased from owner/founder Leon Bram and merged with Argo Products several years ago. Bram, after fifty years in the jewelry industry, is now retired. The new firm serves independent wholesalers with American-made, lead-free costume jewelry for children and teens. Argo also produces exclusive jewelry for various associations and religious groups.
Argo Products is one of the largest exclusive manufacturers of children's jewelry in the United States.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat - Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Easy access entrance
- Founding Date: 1960
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard
- Products: Manufacturer of Children's Jewelry
- Services: Delivery, Financing, Repair, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Clothing and accessories brands: Argo
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Tailoring: No
- Vintage: No