1. Campaign Pt. 1: It's Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Follow along with cancer survivor Judy Fitzgerald as she blogs her experiences and shares lessons for staying healthy and helping prevent the disease. Give Thursday's installment a read here and check back each weekday at 2 p.m. throughout the month of October for a new submission.
2. Campaign Pt. 2: Incumbent Mayor Joseph Polisena addressed his record, his campaign platform, and his opponent. We have excerpts here. Republican Peter Filippi responded to the Mayor's statements — see the comments.
3. Campaign Pt. 3: And, oh yeah, the Presidential race had a bit of a complexion change after Wednesday night's televised debate. See what people said on Patch.
4. Support: Johnston's own The Autism Project [see their listing, including a new video produced by JohnstonPatch] hosts a support group for families of children who have Autism Spectrum Disorders at 6:30 pm.
5. Weather in 10 Words: Fog early, then sunny. Hi 70s. Showers maybe on Saturday.