1. The unofficial start of summer is this weekend! Have you made your Memorial Day plans yet? Check back with Johnston Patch today at 4 p.m. for some things to do in town over the holiday weekend.
2. Everyone's got something to say. and say it on Patch! Share your opinions, advice or expertise in, well, whatever it is you're good at. Everyone's got something. Share yours with your community. Email Editor Joe Hutnak at email@example.com for more information and to sign up.
3. Looking for something to do with the little ones this morning? Head over to , 1 Memorial Ave, for morning storytime at 10:30. Kids will share stories, songs, rhymes, and do a simple craft. No registration is required.
4. Summer's right around the corner. Don't forget to sign the kids up for camp.
The is now holding registration for its 2012 Summer Day Camp. This camp will start on Monday, July 2, 2012 and run until August 9, 2012.
Children ages 6-12 are eligible to participate. This camp is for Johnston residents only. Identification is required. Registration ends on June 22. Register early to enroll in a payment plan. Camp fee for 1 child for 6 weeks is $425 or $145 per week. Fees vary depending on the number of children registering.
For more details visit: Summer Camp or call the JRD at 401-272-3460.
5. Expect some morning fog today, followed by a mostly cloudy day. The sun should shine through at times, however, and temperatures will be pleasant, in the low 70s.