1. Join the residents at , 1 Cherry Hill Rd, for an art show extravaganza today from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. Refreshments will be served while you browse the residents' amazing art work.
2. While at the Bridge, why not indulge in a sweet treat? Locally made Chocolates by Jean will be for sale in the lobby of , 1 Cherry Hill Rd, today from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Jean's chocolate treats are something not to be missed ... and the prices can't be beat. Take some home for yourself or to give away.
3. If you live in New England the art of knit and crochet is perfect for our chilly winters and an ideal way to relax. Learn the fun and useful skill at the , 1 Memorial Ave, today at 6 p.m. There is no charge, and knitters of all skill levels are welcome. For more information, call 401-231-4980 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. , 101 Putnam Pike will hold a general meeting tonight at 7 p.m. Tonight's guest speaker will be John McNiff, a park ranger for the Roger Williams National Memorial.
5. Expect partly sunny skies with the chance of afternoon showers, and high temperatures around 78.