Support your town and take part in our photograph of the "Heart of Portsmouth 375" by purchasing tickets to our 375th Soup and Salad Event at St. Barnabas Church on Sunday, 17 February from 12-2 PM. A variety of homemade soups, salad and breadsticks will be provided by 375th Steering Committee volunteers. At 1:30 we will assemble outside and form a human "Heart of Portsmouth 375" to be photographed from above. Tickets are required to participate in the photograph and all proceeds will benefit future Portsmouth 375th events. Tickets will be not be sold at the door - they must be prepaid beforehand. Ticket sales will end on 15 February.
Where to get TICKETS: Tickets are available from individual 375th Steering Committee members and at the following local business supporters:
- Clements Market: 375th SC Volunteers will be selling tickets in the Clement's entrance from 3-6 PM on Friday, 15 February (Date change due to winter storm)
- Invidia Salon & Spa: 1050 E Main Rd (401) 682-1900
- Portsmouth Multi Purpose Sr Center: 110 Bristol Ferry Rd (401) 683-4106
- Green Grocer: 934 E Main Rd (401) 683-0007
- Allens Wine and Spirits: 3001 E Main Rd #12 (401-683-4030
- Custom Coffee House: 600 Clock Tower Sq (off West Main Road) (401) 682-2600
- Edward Jones Investments: 1016 East Main Rd. Suite 3A (401)-682-2007.
Tickets are available on line via PayPal from our website or can also be purchased (They will be available at a WILL CALL Table at the event) by sending a check payable to:
Portsmouth 375 P.O. Box 921
PORTSMOUTH RI 02871