Next weekend, Catholics in town will be free to eat whatever they want on any day. But for one more Friday, meat is off the table.
But don't let that stop you from going out to dinner tonight. Why not seek out the traditional Friday-during-Lent fish & chips dinner? Here's a selection of places in town that offer take-out or dine in, depending on your preference — be sure to call or visit early, as their customers will likely be packed like sardines.
Click on the links to see each restaurant on the Johnston Patch Places directory page, including address and hours.
- 1302 Marketplace: 1302 Atwood Ave. Open until 7 p.m. Friday.
- Cherry Hill Grille: 233 Greenville Ave. Open until 8 p.m. Friday.
- China Jade: 1511 Atwood Ave. Open until 10:30 p.m. Friday.
- Johnston Pizza House: 705 Killingly St. Open until 10 p.m. Friday.
- La Nuova Pizzeria: 1417 Atwood Ave. Open until 9 p.m. Friday.
- Ribs & Company: 1383 Atwood Ave., Open until 1 a.m.
- West Side Deli: 2842 Hartford Ave. Open until 7 p.m. Friday.
Check out the complete list of take-out places on the Directory by clicking here.
Have another favorite spot for fish & chips? Let us know in the comments section below and we'll add it to the list.
Is your restaurant offering a fish & chips special? Post it in the comments below.