For those of you looking for fun, you've come to the right place. This week, I have some suggestions for those of you looking to venture outside of Johnston in search of a good meal.
- Mediteraneo has a well-deserved reputation among Providence's restaurants. Besides good food, you can all spend time at the new bar.
- Cassarino's, which is a multilevel restaurant on Atwells Ave, serves great food at fair prices. That's a good combination in times like these.
- Closer to home, we have , where you can get full without your wallet getting empty. The best part is the good food and pleasant service.
- If just eating dinner isn't enought for you, try . You can enjoy a live band while you're eating, and enter a beer pong tournament. How many restaurants can say that?
- I haven't had a chance to try yet, but I have heard about them.
A nice dinner is great, but there's more to life than just eating. For those of you looking to get up and get out, there's a wide selection of activities to choose from.
- The Providence Bruins have two home games at the Dunk this weekend. The first is Friday night at 7:05 p.m., and the second is Sunday at 4:05 P.M. Tickets start at $18.
- Are you looking to spruce up your home? If so, you might want to visit the Rhode Island Home Show, which will be at the Rhode Island Convention Center all weekend. Tickets are $10 for adults, $8 for seniors, $3 for children 6 to 12, and free for those 5 and under.
- Byron Stripling will be performing a tribute to Louis Armstrong this Saturday at Veterans Memorial Auditorium. The show starts at 8 p.m., and tickets start at $25.
- For those of you who can't get enough of 80's hair bands, Jamie Fletcher from the band Britny Fox will be performing at the Lighthouse Bar at Twin River. The show starts at 8:30 p.m. and it's free.
- Sara Bareilles plays Lupo's this Saturday at 7 p.m. Tickets are still available, and start at $22.50.