Invite a friend
4th of July Picnic Lunch
The Johnston Senior Center is scheduled to hold a 4th of July Picnic on July 3, 2012 in the Center's dining room. The event will feature a special raffle.
For reservations please contact Brenda at the Center at 401-944-3343.
More About Johnston Senior Center
The Johnston Senior Center opened in March, 2007 at its new location on Hartford Avenue, which is the site of the former El Morocco Dinner Club. Along with a dining room, gift shop, and craft room, the center also includes a card and billiards room, library and computer lab.
Services provided by the center include support groups; tax preparation; exercise classes; computer instruction; Meals on Wheels; and trips to nearby casinos and other attractions. Members can also participate in night and weekend activities, both at the center and at locations around Rhode Island.
Director Tony Zompa, a 34-year veteran of the Rhode Island Department of Elderly Affairs, has helmed the center since 2002.
Other events here
- Walk Away the Pounds Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 9:00 am
- Ballroom Dancing at Senior Center Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:00 pm
- BINGO at Senior Center Weekly on Thursdays, 1:15 pm
- Bingo at Senior Center Weekly on Fridays, 5:30 pm
- Card Night Weekly on Saturdays, 6:00 pm
- Non-Impact Aerobics (NIA) at Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am