Let’s Make A Deal – Johnston’s 5 Cheapest Properties
Did I say cheap? I meant to say, five biggest bargains!
“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.” – Douglas Adams.
With Doug’s quote in mind, why splurge on a more expensive house when a cheaper one will do?
Save that money for something more important, like the linens in your new home. So without further adieu, here are the five cheapest homes on the market in Johnston as of Friday afternoon, excluding mobile homes and condos:
- 15 Charles Avenue, $70,000. Well, this one is REALLY cheap because it is severely water damaged, per its listing. However, it is three bedrooms and two bathrooms, so if you’re willing to put that work in…
- 124 Borden Avenue, $75,000. Another fixer-upper, as this one is a short sale, with mold in the basement and garage. It does have hardwood floors though, and two bedrooms, which is better than one bedroom.
- 7 Atwells Avenue, $76,000. Looking for a starter home? This two bedroom, one bathroom property could be perfect for you then!
- 13 Alden Street, $79,900. This is a foreclosure on a bank-owned property, so they might be looking to unload it quick – and cheap.
- 32 Greenville Avenue, $80,000. There was a fire here recently, and there is no kitchen. But unlike the other properties, you’ll have plenty of room if you rehab – Four bedrooms!
If these homes don’t strike your fancy, well, have no fear! There are currently 90 listings on AOL Real Estate in Johnston alone. The universe tends to be big, you know, so reserve your cozy little home in it today, don’t wait.
“Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.” – Douglas Adams again.