Johnston Murder Suspect in Court Today [UPDATE]
Donald K. Greenslit, 52, appeared in Providence Superior Court today for arraignment on four felony charges.
Editor's Note: The article was updated after first publication.
The Johnston man accused of murdering his girlfriend on Jan. 22 pleaded not guilty to several felony charges at his arraignment in Providence County Superior Court today.
Donald K. Greenslit, 52, faces one count each of domestic murder, failure to report a death, obstruction of a police officer, and violating a no-contact order.
A state grand jury handed down the state indictment against Greenslit on Mar. 29.
Greenslit has been held without bail at the Adult Correctional Institutions, Cranston, since his arraignment in Third District Court in January.
He is next scheduled to appear in court at a pre-trial hearing on May 29.
Past articles on this topic:
- Update: Greenslit Sentenced For Probation Violation, Feb. 16, 2012
- Dorego Died Of Stab Wounds, State ME Confirms, Jan. 31, 2012.
- UPDATE: Greenslit Remains In Jail, Jan. 30, 2012
- Johnston Rallies To Help Lily And Jake, Jan. 28, 2012
- Greenslit Ordered Held Without Bail, Jan. 24, 2012
- UPDATE: Victim ID'd In Murder Case, Family Issues Statement, Jan. 24, 2012
- Suspect In Girlfriend's Death Was Serving Suspended Sentence, Jan. 23, 2012
- Domestic Violence Groups 'Horrified And Saddened' By Apparent Murder, Jan. 23, 2012
- Police Issue Statement On Murder Investigation, Jan. 23, 2012.